Ten things you don’t want to miss at the Vermont Marble Museum!
- America’s history in our Hall of Presidents.
- The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from Rock to Reality exhibit.
- The stories of stone workers from around the world.
- Our Resident Marble Sculptor – then try it yourself!
- Our air-conditioned movie theater.
- Imagine yourself deep inside a marble quarry and then walk to our local quarry.
- Have your picture taken with your favorite President.
- Meet “Raymond” in our Earth Alive Geology room.
- Marble bathrooms? We’ve got them!
- Take home a ‘treasure’ from our Museum Shop.
Bonus! You will travel across a marble bridge, past a marble Fire House and under a marble entrance on way to the Vermont Marble Museum – The World’s Largest Marble Exhibit.
Dates of Operation:
Open May 23 – mid-October, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, daily. Buses are encouraged to enjoy the Museum, Gift Shop and Café.
Group Policy and Rates:
Group Rate is $4.50 for 10 or more, Reservations requested. 48 hour cancellation policy